-->

ad.

footsteps.

Tuesday 26 February 2013

:)

Today, I'm going to blog about my friend whom I know for 6 years! (amazingly it's still going on.. pretty strong) :) Let me introduce this ahh-maaa-ziinngg girl.


Her name is Leong Yi Sin. You can always visit her blog here! :) 
Met her in a marching event in high school, same sports team and that's how I know her. The moment you see her, you will know she is a friendly person because of her sweet smile. (You can tell). I have no regrets knowing her. So far she's one of a kind that doesn't judge the book by its cover and she's not a proud person. She's contented and grateful for what she have in her life. We even go through the similarities, the things she experienced is what I experience too. She's like my sister, my partner in crime, my ninja in crime, crazy partner in crime, best friend and my listener. She's one person I can go crazy with, act stupid with and laugh insanely with. It's hard to find friends like her these days.

July 2012 - 2 days 1 night trip in Genting.

She's indeed a generous person. She's one of my few friends that would stand out to do charity work. She's more like a blessing to me as a friend. She's probably one of the strongest and the happiest girl I ever known. She reminds me of little miss sunshine that is constantly happy. She seems to understand my jokes eventhough it makes no sense.


A picture that I captured last year, we went on the second day of the H&M launching in Lot 10. 

Also, she's a food lover. Clearly, the picture speaks louder than words so here it is, taken in Kissaten!


Taken in a Japanese Restaurant, Kuriya. We used to have this "Freaky Wednesday" where we go to the nearest mall that is close to our school after St. Johns meeting and have a feast (Especially Tutti Frutti) :B

This is a collage she made before I go to my National Service camp for 3 months. :3

#

I'm blessed to have a friend like her. 6 years and counting! I hope this friendship will never end. Thank you so much for being there for me when I needed you, thank you for being my friend, someone that accepts my flaws. I know I've said this thousands of times but I'm absolutely grateful and blessed to have a friend like you. Friends are hard to find. Believe it or not, we haven't fight before or have any misunderstandings in the past becuz we are awesum liek that.


Enclosure: parrottttttt!

No comments:

Post a Comment