-->

ad.

footsteps.

Sunday 18 May 2014

The Roman(s)' Birthday.

I know this was two weeks ago but hey, at least I remember to blog about it. 

Celebrated Pei Ying's and Charmaine's birthday one day before their actual birthday. 

We wanted to try a new restaurant that was newly opened in Gardens known as Nana Green Tea. Sad to say it was extremely packed on that day, we waited for quite some time and in the end, six of us needed to move to a new venue to eat which is Sushi Zen, I can still say it is consider new, located at LG Floor, The Gardens. Company is under Sushi Zanmai. 

One thing that is really special is that they offered in sets that two people can share for one set itself. A set which consist of any donburi/noodle of your choice and one set of sushi OR one donburi and one noodle in one set. 

Pei Ying and I shared one set. She had this fried prawns tempura rice and as for me, it is Cha Soba (Cold Soba). 


Pei Ying's portion. 


Now that's my portion. In case you are wondering why the noodle is green is because it is made of green tea! (Special isn't it) 

Others who came ordered their own individual set and have it on their own and a pair shared a set just like Pei Ying and I. 


Pei Ying's and Charmaine's birthday donuts! :D the epic failure surprise when the waitress came to our table and asked me whether do I want the candles to be lighten up in front of both of the birthday girls. 

I have to thank Christina for borrowing her bag to hide the donut in disguise lol. Sad to say, they were smart enough to know there was something in the bag. Maybe, I am such a bad liar. Haha


And here's a picture of the May babies. 

Gotta thank my dear Christina for the pictures. My phone sucked on that day that I needed to get the pictures from Christina. 

After lunch, we went for arcade and one round of bowling. We were lucky enough that bowling in Mid Valley still exists before it closed down. Actually, it was the last day before it officially closed down (I have no idea why they haz to close down the bowling centre there but oh well, it has been really long since the bowling was there)

After some entertainment, we decided to go to the Pet Shop and I carried a tarantula! :D I kinda gave Pei Ying nightmare cause I keep on bringing the tarantula near her. Apparently Christina and I held that tarantula and tried to persuade Pei Ying to give it a try but she was too scare she decided to carry the guinea pig instead. D=


That sums up the entire day and i didn't manage to get a group picture. 

Oh well, next time! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment