-->

ad.

footsteps.

Saturday 4 October 2014

I've realized...

that my dreams are so much more wider than before.

I used to list down so many things that I want to achieve but always get the feeling that I would never achieve them because all I know I can just expect and list them down instead of making it happen.

Maybe at times when I am upset, I've always wanted a change. A change that I can probably see myself somewhere besides sitting down and not doing anything.

But this year is probably different. It has been 11 months since I decided to stepped out of my comfort zone and told myself it is time for me to be happy and make a change instead of keeping everything inside and watching myself living in the past. Looking back used to be extremely painful for me but this time, looking back at the past doesn't seem to bother me anymore. I felt like I became stronger than before.

11 months ago or shall I say months and years back... I used to be the girl that made a lot of broken promises to myself, probably the girl that couldn't accept life difficulties and not to forget, allowing people taking advantage of me and using me for their own good that makes me very discourage.

For all I know, I decided to change because I know it's only me that can do it, not anyone else. I've learnt so much and now understand why this has been coming along for the past years.

And yes, I see some changes in life eventhough I have to sacrifice and let go of so many things. It's probably the hardest to let go of certain aspects in life but hey, life is never like a bed of roses.

No comments:

Post a Comment