-->

ad.

footsteps.

Saturday 20 February 2016

lemontree thoughts

Hello!

It’s been awhile since I last updated my blog (thou it has been several months since I last updated but it’s never too late to post an entry(?) I’m making it sound like I abandoned my blog for a long time and trying to compensate by writing a long entry lol)
My new year resolution is always the same and knowing that I will never achieve them in the end (more like I fail every single time) but that doesn’t mean that I can’t start planning for changes in life.

3 days ago, I turned a year older. I’m always reminded that I’m growing old and not getting any younger (quoted by someone that I know who told me this) – meh* my jovial inner spirit is still alive. To be honest, I’m scare to grow old and I don’t wish to turn a year older. If only I can be 21 forever, I can shop and be an ambassador for Forever 21 *laughing at my own joke* but no seriously, I wish I can stop time for now (please transform me into a vampire so I don’t age)
Before dragging into more of my nonsensical-lame-entry, these are the changes that I wish to achieve this year:-


# I should start going to the library and read as many books/comics as I can
Call me a bookworm but I was a librarian back in high school for a reason. I need to start imagining scenarios again and develop my creative mind that sparks out many colours like an unicorn *over exaggerating all over again* but no kidding. I need to read more often in order to forget what’s going on in this cruel world.


# I should start drawing again
My close friends should know me better. I used to carry around a sketch book just in case I have the mood to draw and imagining things (of what I see in an object. It could be a wall or a floor tiles but with that, I could come out with a dinosaur lol) and also, I should start wasting time by making comics for my dedicated readers like Pei Ying (trust me, she reads all my manga-made-lame –drawing-with-lame-storyline but still supports me for doing more of them), back then I was a kid, I’ve always wanted to be an interior designer where I can design rooms and furniture(s) and make it look like I am staying there (or more like I create my own Powerpuff Girls character and design their homes for each) Biggest regret in life – throwing away all my exercise books that contained so many designs/manmade designs of furnitures and interior that I drew and design. OKAY GAME ON.

# Regular exercise
‘cause I’m gaining and not losing.  Feeling like Snorlax who constantly sleep and eat.


# Save more money because I am getting poorer day by day
Description says it all.


# Travel to a new country this year!
… in my wildest dream. lulz. More YOLO trips plox.


# Sleep more often
Work has been really hectic. Screw OT and hello sleep (in my dreams)


#I just want to..
... say that I am thankful for the ones who stick with me! I may not be able to keep up with catch ups or maybe it's been awhile since we have spoken or so but just so you know that I am thankful for those who are still in this journey with me. Friends who stick through thick and thin, friends that are not meant to be due to fate, that's life some reasons that none of us can explain cause we are all humans in the end. I am grateful and very blessed for those who have been with me since then. 


# Settle down for good vibes
Eliminate bad vibes which I choose to disconnect with/of. Today, I am choosing good throwback and happy vibes.


#prayforkat
In god’s grace, pursue my degree this time around, stick to my usual gaols since 17 hahaha. (in my wildest dreams part two but hey, that doesn’t mean I can’t make it happen)


# Volunteer
to be someone useful. Give a helping hand to those who are in need. I want to be a good person. I want to be proud of myself – maybe not in studies but to be able to help out someone who is in need. If I can help myself all these while, why can’t I help someone those who are in need?


# Eliminate my bad habits
Yes, I admit that I do have my bad habits too.  


# Learn from my mistakes
Nobody’s perfect in this world (unless you claim to be one). I will learn to accept that I am wrong at certain times and learn to be better. Ugly truth – accept that I can’t please anyone (I can’t even please myself lol). There’s no point explaining myself to others and I felt like that’s one of the biggest mistake I have ever made just to save a relationship (and that is not meant to be, why force it? It’s like I am asking someone throw stones because I want to make it look like I am a superhero lol)


# Be happy for others
In order to not hold grudges, I will accept how the way things are and be happy for the people around me because they are happy. No matter how painful it is (as in when things didn’t turn the way I have expected) , I learnt to be happy and be supportive.  Remember, positive vibes accepted.


# Accept Jesus with an open heart
and I always have. It’s been a long time since I have been to an actual Church. God conquers my entire heart even though I have been away for masses and church activities. In my eyes, I see God because he is the reason that I live.

and not to forget,

# I should start blogging again

whenever I can or whenever I feel like I want to.


Most importantly…


#Be who I am
… and not anyone else. I’ll still remain the same – to keep my family and friends (old and new) close to me and still be the same old, crazy hyperactive girl.

Well, I have more goals because I expect too much (I should stop being so hard on myself)


Cheers and hello good old and new vibes!


3 comments: