-->

ad.

footsteps.

Saturday 16 April 2016

High school memories.

I was scrolling through one of my very close high school friend's blog just now and she had to post a picture of us (back when I was an anorexic creature lol) - that was when I was in secondary school.

I start to reminisce memories back and if I have one wish is to tell my 16 years old self to enjoy my teen years before all hell breaks loose by the time I graduate from high school. I remembered I used to look forward to graduate from high school is because I hate studying *roll eyes* - more like I wanted to escape from History because I hate history the most. Besides that, I really enjoyed my high school years because of my friends - they made it happened and that's the reason why I still cherish my old high school friends up to now, they grew up with me since 13 (I drifted apart from some primary school friends who can barely even remember me lol) and I believe that God has gave me amazing friends in high school, up to today who I'm still keeping contact with.

We all know that high school is always full of drama but thank god that I'm unnoticeable in school but knowing that I can't escape dramas with teachers back then I was 15 because my maths cannot make it but hey, I managed to get a credit for Maths at least *proud girl*

I remembered going for so many school trips with my friends, from Genting Highlands trip that happened almost once a year - I ended up going with Pei Ying because we used to like Genting a lot due to the cold weather and that I remembered I got into so much trouble with my maths teacher because I failed my maths exam during mid terms and wasn't able to answer her question on the board omg hahaha. Come to think of it right now I find it ridiculously funny (at that time I was struggling to answer that math question on the board) *laugh-

I realized that the friends who stood by me because I'm easily bullied by a bunch-of-lifeless-gang-who-knows-nothing-but-themselves *roll eyes- (I'm an easy target last time but when I turned 16, I became more courageous) aren't the one that judges the way how I personally look before wanting to befriend with me (when I was 13, I looked timid and horrible that I just had to hide from the crowd due to my skin condition - pimple faced girl approached that even my geography teacher was so concerned and keep asking me to try this cleanser known as Simple wtf - it didn't resolved my skin problems in the end) I used to suffered from low self esteem everyday in school I confess but when I reach to the age of 16, I decided to change and be better and I have no regrets in this. Growing up with bullies has never changed but it taught me well enough to fight back this time #noscared

I realized that during High School, I did so many (or countless) stupid actions that made me laugh wtf.

Every Wednesdays after Saint. John's meeting, Pei Ying, Yi Sin and I used to walk up to BSC (it's the closest mall from our school) and eat Japanese food (I wonder how we can even afford back then lolll)

Joined in same clubs with Pei Ying as I had no knowledge in chess before until Christina introduced us to be a part of it. I honestly enjoyed after school lunch at the canteen with Nana and Pei Ying before heading for our meetings/activities by playing chess in class or even draw in class wtf

I've always remember that during the beginning of the year we have to make separate ways of which club we would want to get involve in. Choosing a president and those position holders are a pain especially when someone has to put in your name and once someone called out your name to cast the vote majority, no one raise their hands wtfff. Thank god I had a few people that raised their hands for me thou I didn't want that position (so that I don't have to feel so useless okay) out of don't know how many people in the crowd in that one club fit in one classroom. From that day onwards I told my friends to NOT put my name into the voting list because it's embarrassing and juniors in school doesn't like me *cries*

 Those were the days when I was a librarian back then because I used to love reading books and now my knowledge on books has rotten down. :( and also because I wanted to wear green uniforms and to escape from wearing pinafore in school (a secret that I kept for a long time) HAHAHAHHA because I wasn't allowed to wear Baju Kurung - more like my dad didn't want to buy me a baju kurung because my dad's logic he said "why want to wear so hot? Pinafore more cooling" (some comfortable wear - more like a lazy wear just that it is long and hot lol) and since my sister was a librarian back then in high school I could just make used of her old uniform wear (she had a green baju kurung) *___* Interviewer used to asked me why I want to be a librarian and I responded back in an angelic way but the main purpose is that I want to avoid wearing Pinafore *evil smile* KIDDING

I miss my librarian juniors too. Fridays were my onduty days and it's probably the best day to pick because I was the duty leader LOL. No kidding, my juniors enjoyed doing duties on friday's because i iz a cool senior B-) *self-proclaim*

I have learnt so much apart from growing up as I am sitting in front of the desktop typing this out, wishing I can turn back time - to hang out at the corridor during break time or the library, rarely in the canteen for some reasons. High school consists both bittersweet memories.

Not to forget, I had the best senior year ever - with friends that made the best out of it.  High school is not about being popular and whatnot but with the people you celebrate with. 

1 comment:

  1. Sapphire glass, tungsten replica watches titanium alloy and high - tech ceramics are replica watches uk anti - wear materials. Although these replica watches uk materials can resist wear, but can not withstand rolex replica a strong impact, while some of the same or higher hardness of the replica watches uk material is likely to damage swiss replica watches the material.

    ReplyDelete