-->

ad.

footsteps.

Thursday 19 December 2019

Air Supply Concert (15th December 2019)

And so, I am back and I remembered that I promised to blog again. Remember I was mentioning about Air Supply on my previous post? I guess I will be blogging about Air Supply then! 

So how did I get the Air Supply tickets? Gotta thank World Of Buzz for giving me the tickets! And heck, I realize that I’ve never been to a concert this year (except for the open stage gig where I met Kyle Patrick from The Click Five- omg I finally met him after ages and I still remembered how obsessed I was towards him! Hahhah after many years, finally gotten a picture with my first celebrity crush (and still is hahahhah) ) I legit didn’t go to a concert as in like in those stadium type that kind of thing hahah. 

So back to where I was, I decided to ask my friend, Cat along cause 1. She likes classics 2. It’s been awhile since she actually for a concert 3. cause I dragged her into this hhahhaha

We took the express bus to Genting at 10am. The bus had this weird noise (such kind of the honk sound) non stop for a good 10 minutes and our ears were bleeding. Thought we would be changing bus but luckily they managed to solve it. 

Then off we went up. 

And Genting was sooooo crowded on a Sunday. (And I just remembered that this month is a festive season and a month when people clear their annual leaves or remaining leaves). Genting was flooded with so many people. Grabbed boost and took the shuttle to the hotel immediately.

We stayed in Swiss Garden hotel for a night and we got it quite reasonable compare to booking a standard room in First World. We got it for RM205/night in Swiss Garden Hotel (it is reasonable, considering the fact that it is a 5 stars hotel and it’s a concert day which means peak season). It’s also a new hotel (newly built like July 2019). 

First World Hotel standard room was RM448/night and honestly speaking, might as well stay in Swiss Garden cause (let me state the pros and cons)

1. More spacious and nicer hahahahah
2. New hotel hahahhah (let’s face it) 
3. Better facilities 
4. Free shuttle bus to the premium outlet. 
5. 5 star hotel. Would rather book a hotel that provides spacious and nicer room then to go for an ordinary standard room in First World plus First world hotel at that time is not even cheap and 2x more expensive than Swiss Garden. 

Cons:- 
1. Not in Genting itself but in Gohtong Jaya 
2. Inconvenient cause of the timing of the shuttle bus 
3. Have to rush down/take Grab to Gohtong Jaya

Happy that we were able to check in early too - went to the counter straight and they gave us our keyssss yayyyy! (called them a couple of times and understand that it was a peak season so it was always busy)

Here's how the room looks like (feat. Cat in the video)





And here's the video of the swimming pool (heated pool), it is pretty troublesome to get there cause the need to keep switching lifts just to get there (still new so, that's why the lift is still under renovation)


and so, we left at 3.30pm after chilling in the hotel + checking out the facilities hahahahh. They even have the "music rooftop garden" where you can probably go sing Frozen 2 songs over there hahahahh.

We queued up for the cable car for 1 1/2 hour (FML) and while waiting, we made a bet of what time we would arrive up there.

Take your guess on who wins this round?


And this is just the entrance okayyy!!! 

We manage to reach up there at 5.32pm (Cat won the bet lmao)

Went up there and had late lunch + early dinner lmao.

Decided to wander around Genting before going in the arena cause it was still early.


Guess who got lucky that night?



In the arena:-


Take 1 (check out the photobomber) 


Take 2 


69 and 70 years old still can sing so well!! 


Full house. The arena was filled with peopleeeeeeee. It is their last concert in Malaysia so am not surprised with the number of people.


#


#


#


#


#



Thank you, Air Supply! 


We ended our night with some drinks from Starbucks cause Genting was cold + raining so it is a good time to drink and chill before heading down back to the hotel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment